Saturday, December 6, 2008

T-Minus 10 Days... the kids need our help!



My friends, only ten days are left in my fundraising effort. Can you help meet my goal?

My mustache is working furiously to grow as fast as possible before the big 'Stache Bash that marks the end of our efforts. But I'm almost $1,000 short of my fundraising goal.

To date, thanks to over 25 generous friends, we've been able to raise over $1,400 dollars and buy science and reading books for two of the classrooms at the Oakland elementary school that we're supporting. But there are two more projects we're working to fund and so more help is needed.

Please take just a couple of minutes to make a donation to our projects directly to the right of this blog posting. Think of it as an early holiday present to dozens of less fortunate kids who are working hard to brighten their future.

Thanks in advance for your support and generosity!

For those who are local, please come to our Stache Bash on Wednesday, December 17 at the Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco (155 Fell @ Van Ness). Begins at 8PM and goes past midnight. I'll be competing in a mustache beauty contest to take home the famed trophy, and the party promises to be a great time!

No comments: